Friday, February 24, 2012

It's not too late [to change habits]

Just read this article from Zen Habits... I found it really awesome. I am trying to change a handful of habits right now, and it is SO challenging. I feel like I should give up daily, because I don't feel like I am successful. I make progress for a few days, maybe a week but then I mess up and feel like it is over. But I am making progress, even if it is just by the decision to keep trying.

Leo Babuata talks about a handful of steps (Know, Consider, Realize, Commit, Find, Notice, Repeat, Practice) that I think may be a good formula to apply to making changes in your life.

Have you ever ditched a bad habit or created a new good habit? What were the things that made you successful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...