Sorry I have been abandoning you. A few updates to hopefuly precede some longer more interesting posts.
1. I "officially" graduated from UM recently. I walked the walk. Below is a cute pic of me and my fam over the weekend.
2. I cooked an artichoke yesterday! Okay, that may not seem like a big deal but I think artichokes are intimidating. I actually have been on a cooking creative spree lately. Recently I have explored yummy veggie recipes from Mollie Katzen (her cook books are wonderful) and cinnamon rolls from the Pioneer Woman (probably one of my top 5 visited websites). I also have experimented with coconut curry, shepherd's pie and chicken shawarma. Did I mention I want to start a cooking blog? I need some help brainstorming names.
3. I work a lot. Probably not too much, I am just whiney because there are SOO many things I like to do outside of work. I feel like a kid in school. Everything would be more fun that being at work.
4. I started a garden! My dad helped me get my first plants in, I have been steadily adding as it warms up. I have been working on it about 2-3 days a week, some times just to cover it up when it gets a little chily here. I am growing all kinds of deliciousness including peppers of all sorts, tomatoes, broccoli, peas, green beans, onions, herbs, lettuce, and more. More updates to come on garden progress :)
5. I visited a scrapbook store for the first time in FOREVER. For those of you who don't know, I used to design layouts and teach classes at one of the largest Scrapbook stores in Texas. Needless to say, it is a love of mine. I miss it a lot-- I think I need to abandon this whole practicality thing and craft like I want to to. Maybe start doing fairs or selling stuff online? Dreams for the future my friends.
Canvas picture is from Quick Quotes , I love their Canvas kits! This would be absolutely wonderful with a wedding picture in it...