Monday, March 28, 2011

Finished Project: T-Shirt Quilt

I love doing finished project posts (as you can imagine). Feels so good to start a project and then finish it! I for one am very guilty of:

1) Buying the materials/supplies for a project
2) Starting the project and making a little headway
3) Putting it on the shelf and never finishing it.

But! In an effort to save money and reduce my craft stash before John graduates and we make a big move, I am trying to focus more on COMPLETING those tucked away projects.

Here is one you have seen me blog about before: My College T-Shirt Quilt.



I quilted and bound it with my Mother in Law over Christmas Break. It was a blast and it came out so great. This is a REALLY warm quilt that now is one of my favorites to snuggle with.




I also learned how to do all the steps in a quilt so I have no excuse to not finish that first quilt top I did and posted about so long ago...

Hoorah for finished projects!

** Apologize for bad photos as of late. Only functioning camera is IPhone.

2 comments:

  1. I have now seen this in 3 states! OH, AR, and finally MI!! So glad it is done, and it turned our really well! I also love the glass piece you blogged about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I don't know why I don't have your blog in my blog roll! I think I still have the old one there or something. Anyway, I love this project. And I've been going through old posts and enjoying those as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...