Tuesday, August 17, 2010

my college experience, as told by tshirts



I am working on a tshirt quilt of all of the tshirts I collected during my time at the University of Micigan.



I was in a sorority, in a bunch of student orgs, and worked 3 jobs. Needless to say, I had a LOT of tshirts. But a lot of great stories can be told from these tshirts, and they represent a lot of great memories.



I am hoping to post on some of the more memorable(and entertaining) of these experiences, maybe I will finally finish my 40 things I learned in college posts? And hopefully I will get this quilt finished soon too, unlike the first quilt I made (which is still not backed or bound!).

Let me know if you want details on making your own tshirt quilt. This was a fun and reflective craft project :)

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I'd like some details. I think I have some shirts from high school and college (as does Jeremy), so maybe that would be a fun project.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...