Tuesday, November 10, 2009

40 days and 40 ways: A tribute to my Collegiate Experience

Today I was reflecting on the fact that I graduate from the University of Michigan in only 40 days! I have realized that so much of this experience has been of an individual nature, and that I have rarely had the opportunity to share exactly what I have been learning (or how I have been changing) since I arrived 3 and half years ago.

In celebration of my last 40 days, I plan to write daily about some tidbit of information or lesson I have learned through my college experience. This may be something I learned in a classroom, on a job, in a meeting or who knows-- in a bathroom stall. I will spend 10 entries on each year of my undergraduate experience. This will most likely not be chronological, primarily because it will be more interesting for me that way :)

I hope you enjoy, share and comment on these entries. I also hope they give you a little more insight into who I am and how I have grown.

Thanks for reading.

Kristin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...