As someone who
For example, let's take our average American who commutes by Airplane, let's call her Kristin M (you know, just an example)
Kristin M. travels weekly to Peoria, IL on Monday mornings. She takes the 6:00 EST flight to O'Hare, and lands at 6:15 CST. Upon arrival Kristin M. has a 2.5 HOUR LAYOVER in O'Hare before her 25 minute flight to Peoria. During this Layover Kristin M.:
- Tries desperately to find an airport seat
- If she is VERY LUCKY she finds a coveted seat with no arm rests (the kind you could POSSIBLY sleep on)
- Desperately Looks for Power Outlets.
- Goes for a three mile walk between gates in her stylish Shape Ups
- Curses her job for requiring her to spend 2.5 hours in the busiest airport in the world at an UNGODLY Hour
- Tries to think of anyway/anywhere/anyhow to fall asleep. 3 hours just didnt do it the night before.
With Airport Fitness Lounges -- Kristin's life will transform into a symphony of happiness and joy. She will use her now frustrating layover time to self-actualize, to meditate, do a few yoga poses and to work her way to become a more fit and more productive human being.
Any takers? Let's get going on this sooner that later please. I am feeling like self-actualization would be great right now. Oh Yeah, and a nap.
**I also could consider getting one of these nifty sleep tents. Thoughts anyone?