Monday, March 21, 2011

Accenture Ball 2011


Here are a few photos of John and I from the recent 2011 Accenture Ball. The Accenture Ball is the Detroit Office's annual gala to celebrate the accomplishments from the previous year.



It was held at the Westin in downtown Detroit. We ended up staying there overnight to avoid a late and wintry drive home (and to have a romantic evening away from the apartment). It was a great evening and escape from reality, we danced the night away and enjoyed some much needed us time.



I am so grateful for my husband John. Besides being extremely dashing and handsome (look at him in that new blazer!) he is also thoughtful, caring and kind. And as if he wasn't prince charming enough, he is also a stellar dancer sweeping me clear off my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...