Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

This Christmas, I am extremely grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I know he lived a perfect life, and that he was born over 2 millenia ago in a manger in Bethlehem.

I know he is my personal Savior. That he atoned for my sins and that he will plead with God the Father on my behalf for all of the pain, grief, sin and inadequacies that have ever been a part of my life.

I know he lives. I know that we can all come to know him. I have felt a special spirit this Christmas season as I have focused on drawing to him, and I am so grateful for the peace and joy I feel when I follow his example.

Merry Christmas, and may you find the peace, joy and comfort of our Savior this Christmas and through the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...