Tuesday, September 27, 2011

San Diego

John and I went to San Diego (as I mentioned in my Zoo Post) for a conference two weeks ago. We had a blast.

We went to the San Diego LDS temple while we were there. It was so stunning both inside and out and had a special spirit.



I had never been to an In-N-Out restaraunt before. For some reason I thought it was more of an upscale burger joint. Nonetheless, it was tasty.

On Saturday John had to go to the conference all day. So I drove to Coronodo (small island right near San Diego) and hit the beach for the day. I read and napped on the beach and walked down it enjoying an occasional splash of the frigid but fresh ocean water.



I really love little trips like this. Especially when I was travelling so much for work, it always felt like weekends at home were just chores and work and chores and work. But a weekend where you dont have to make your bed, do your laundry, or cook? Just enjoy a new city with the one you love? Now that I can do. Hoping for a few more weekends like that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...