Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Joy, Patience and Blessings


I definitely should be in bed by now. But, I am feeling really grateful (joyful) and content, despite a really hectic day. So, I want to count some blessings.

1. Things are on the upswing. I have been really stressed lately with some personal stuff, and my emotional state has just been really pathetic. BUT!!! ALAS! Joy! Things are figuring themselves out just as God's perfect plan for me unfolds :)

2. Two Job offers in one day, within 10 minutes of another. WOOooH! Plans for the summer and living arrangements for next year are getting figured out. I feel so blessed to be given such great opportunities, and these offers really have solidified in my mind that I am making the right choices. (Because after hard but right decisions, blessings come pouring in sometimes!)

3. My family is in Disney World, and though I am sad not to be with them, they are together, they are celebrating, they are happy, healthy and have enough to eat. I don't think anything could be better than having my family in my life and knowing they are happy.

4. I have become much more patient than I use to be- which I think is a great blessing. I just think with maturity and focus I have grown into a little more of what I want to be. This manifests itself in situations I handle well, in which in a previous life (or past few years) I might have handled differently.

5. My room is clean (or closer!) John is amazing and helped me to clear the mass chaos that never really cleared up from earlier in the semester. It is such a blessing to be able to live here, to be able to be healthy where I live and to have peace and clarity and the spirit in my home.

6. WARM WEATHER! I think often that the sun is the smile of God. He is giving us all just a glimpse of his radiance :) What an amazing blessing.

7. I am just happy. To be where I am and where I am going. I feel like I am in a pretty good place right now. Though this may seem fleeting sometimes, no matter what the situation I get the help I need, I keep the people I care about in my life and I focus on things that matter to me. I don't think anything could really be better when this is how I focus my life :)So joyful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...