Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mom, Dad and Me in the Mountains



Hello Blog world! See, I might be getting better at this posting thing!!



So my momma just sent me some pics from our trip two weekends ago to Colorado. I flew to Denver on Friday morning and was in the Rocky Mountain National Park by noon. It was so beautiful, and it was really great getting to spend that much time with my parents. We hiked, chased elk and spent numerous hours in the car trying to hunt down a big ram.

But more than that we spent time together, laughed at my dad's elk antics and really enjoyed one another's company. I had a lot of stuff going on that weekend at school, but I just had to tell people, I HAVEN'T SEEN MY PARENTS IN FOREVER! I really don't think I have gotten to be an only child like than since who knows when. No matter what, it was just amazing, and I am so grateful and blessed to have had the opportunity to see them. I love my family, and I love the rockies!

Enjoy the pictures (and the majesty of the mountains)!



2 comments:

  1. I Heart Mountains. And miss them oh so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time hanging out with you also Kristin! Sorry about any emotional scarring dad's Elk Rutting imitations may have caused you, though! He was funny, you have to admit!!! Can't wait to see you again, xoxoxox mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...