Monday, February 17, 2014

Christmas Sewing Projects

I did a ton of sewing before and during the Christmas Season. It was fantastic, and a much needed break from my normal life of spreadsheets and powerpoint presentations.

While visiting my family in Texas, my sister and I made  few fun item. Including this lovely headband...


This maxi skirt. Looks really wrinkled here, but it really is a lovely skirt. 


I made 100s of infinity scarves for Christmas. Okay not 100, but probably 20+. I taught a workshop to my colleagues on how to make these and we churned them out!



Teaching my colleague to sew! She had never touched a sewing machine before and was surprised how much she loved it.

What projects have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...