Sunday, January 8, 2012

2 years... wow



John and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary on Monday. We had a wonderful evening. We reflected on our wedding day, the past years, and did some dreaming for our future. And of course we enjoyed some delicious food and a few good laughs.

I am so grateful for John. I can't express enough how much this man has shaped me in just a few years. He is just a pillar of light and goodness in my life. He always seek to do good things, to laugh, to make me laugh, and he is my BIGGEST cheerleader. I know he believes I can do anything... and that gives me such confidence.

I am the luckiest woman in the world! Happy 2nd anniversary to my love-- I can't wait to see what is in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...