Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween Costumes the past few years

I love halloween. Fall is probably my favorite season. I love making caramel apple cider milkshakes, eating cinnamon donuts. I love carving pumpkins, baking all kinds of pumpkin yumminess. I love the smell of the crisp air, the beauty fo the color. AND I REALLY LOVE dressing up and creatively selecting a costume. In honor of the season, I thought I would show you all this beauty from two years ago. John and I were Peanut Butter & Jelly (we even did a PB&J dance for our singles ward talent night).


If only I had that filmed, it would be a You tube sensation my friends. What this pic doesnt show is that we had cardboard bread slices we could put on our backs easily and when we hugged we were a PB&J sandwich. Yes my friends, ridiculously obnoxiously cute.

We are still considering our costumes this year... but we are pretty sure what we are going to do. I will be a better blogger and give you the big reveal when we have them done. I love doing family costumes. Aren't these some fun ideas? In the spirit of this great holiday -- I thought I would highlight some of my halloween costumes I have done the past few years. Especially as I have not blogged on many of them. Here we go:

2010 - War & Peace (I was peace) We won best couple costume at our ward halloween party. (no pictures as I was a failure at documeting this time period). Imagine greek goddess of peace. Pale blue flowy fabric draped over white toga. With doves in my hair.

2008 - Buffy the Vampire Slayer


2007 - Dorothy (Wizard of Oz)

2006 - Zorro (or Zorra, whatever) WHY CAN'T I FIND THIS PIC?

2005 - Athena This year I threw the coolest party.



199? - Cute Pumpkin Had to throw this in.



Halloween is just fun for me. What do you like about halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...