Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Work Survival Dinner

I miss you blog. It has been way too long. In a few words, right now I am at.work.a.lot. But I thought I should share what made up for it today:

Honey Rosemary Tenderloin and Focaccia Salad



A half-pound of fresh beef tenderloin marinated in honey, olive oil, soy sauce, chopped garlic, and fresh rosemary, then charbroiled to perfection. Hand sliced into bite-size pieces, then tossed in balsamic dressing with spring greens, freshly grilled herb focaccia croutons, Parmesan cheese, marinated balsamic tomato onion relish, and creamy bleu cheese crumbles.

This has everything I love in food. Rosemary, medium cooked tenderloin, olive oil, honey, focaccia bread and balasamic vinegar/onion combo. OH AND BLEU CHEESE. YUM.

Not bad for working late.
And oh yeah, there is a sonic by my hotel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...