Friday, May 29, 2009

Dear Taylor Swift


Last week when "Love Song" by Taylor Swift came on the radio (a really catchy popular tune that I find really cute), my sister laughed and remarked,



Dear Taylor Swift,
Just in case you didn't know, Romeo and Juliet didn't end well. Also, the girl from the Scarlett Letter was a whore. Good job.
Love,
Shakespeare

I almost died laughing. That song just came up on my pandora and I couldn't stop laughing just thinking about it. Anyway, my sister is pretty much the spunkiest girl I have ever met. I sometimes wonder if I had that much attitude at 15?? Probably.

That's her being adorable on the right, my other sister Heather on the left. Oh Man.
Back to work-- have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...