Monday, September 1, 2008

Trip to Ohio

Hello! So in June John's brother Josh moved to Columbus, OH to do his residency. So John and I took a trip out there one weekend shortly after they moved to say hello and for me to meet everyone. Josh and his wife Lara, are awesome as are there three kids. We also took the opportunity to visit with my Aunt Irene who lives north of there. I got to visit my Grandpa's headstone, and also put some flowers on his grave. That was my first time to see his grave site since he was buried.

My aunt took us to this great park on the way back where we took a ton of pictures, and I got this great one of John with this awesome peacock. I kind of like to think he is my peacock... he has to show off every now and then ; )

Lots of blogging love,

Kristin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...