Monday, October 28, 2013

Menu Monday: Soup + Halloween Food!

I am working from home all week -- so let the cooking begin! It is starting to get pretty chilly here in Boston, so when I began meal planning it was all about the soup!

Here is what is on the docket:

Monday: Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup  - Just ate a bowl. This is going on my frequent rotation!

Tuesday: Spicy Turkey Lettuce Wraps - My fave lettuce wrap recipe. I frequently eat just the filling sans lettuce.

Wednesday: Potato and Leek Soup - One of my all time favorite soups. 

Thursday: Halloween! We are having a get together and will be making lots of appetizers. We will be making meatballs, brain cupcakes, and maybe a 7 layer dip? I also may make these delicious oreo pumpkin cheesecake bars again.


What are you eating this week? I am still addicted to Plan to Eat and use that as my one stop shop for planning, cooking, and shopping lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...